Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pure bliss

Christopher Poindexter


I'm going to be that mushy girl that I never wanted to be, and also the girl I hated when I was single. I can finally say I understand what all the relationship "hype" is about (and if you know me at all, you know that's saying a lot.)

I never understood how two people could be so attached to each other after a short period of time. Or how they could say their lives completely changed, but now I totally understand. Exactly a month ago today my life completely changed. Everything I said I wouldn't do, I started doing. Everything I said wouldn't happen, started happening. And although some people don't think it's for the best or don't seem happy for me, most everyone in my life has seen me completely change for the better, and I truly believe I have.  I'm on cloud 9 and it's a feeling I hope lasts forever. I am so completely lucky and blessed to have a man in my life who treats me like a princess and feels like he's the lucky one to have me. Life seems a little brighter now. I've changed into that mushy girl I wasn't before and I love it. I love the feeling of being wanted and the feeling of wanting someone so bad it hurts, even though I already have him. It feels like everything is finally falling into place and I cannot wait to see where this journey takes us.

Until next time,
Kelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment