Monday, May 27, 2013

Bumps in the road



It's funny how a quote pops up at a time in your life when you need it most. I have a beautiful relationship with my boyfriend, Tim, but the last two weeks have been far from perfect. We have fought about every little thing and disagree more often than not. Sometimes I feel like it isn't a beautiful relationship and that it's never going to get better, but deep in my heart I know we are going to fight from time to time, and that's okay. It's okay to disagree, as long as you work it out in the end. We've learned that we have to talk through every argument we have, and I guess in a sense that's a beautiful part of our relationship. We're both lucky enough to have someone that will talk through an argument even though we're mad. My theory now is to never leave mad and I think we've stuck to that pretty well. We make a point to tell one another when something makes us mad or upset, and we talk through it together instead of hiding it. 

We both still have a lot of changing and growing to do when it comes to our relationship, but I feel like we are going to make it. I feel like the "far from perfect" times are only going to make us stronger and our good times even better. 

Our relationship is one of the most beautiful things that has happened to me in my life and I realize it is never going to be truly perfect. I realize were going to have ups and downs, and times when the bad outweighs the good, but that doesn't make it any less beautiful. Love is truly a beautiful thing and although it may not be perfect, it's definitely worth it and I wouldn't change it for the world. 

Until next time,
Kelsey 



No comments:

Post a Comment